Medical care includes regular check-ups, sick visits, and disease management. A medical visit is typically the first point of contact for patients when an illness, issue, or concern arises.
Vecino provides exceptional primary and preventive medical care for men, women, and children of every age, including:
- Well-child visits
- Women’s healthcare, including pap smears
- Routine physical examinations
- Sick visits
- Maternity care
- Birth control information and services
- School, camp, and sports physicals
- Management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease
- Referrals to sub-specialists, when needed
- On-site mammography through collaboration with partner providers
- On-site optometry services through partner providers
As a medical home to patients, Vecino is committed to patient-centered care. That means that the patient is at the center of everything we do.