Behavioral Health Services
Mental health and emotional well-being are essential to overall health. Vecino’s behavioral health services help patients when life’s challenges become overwhelming. Services are available for adults, teens and children to overcome issues including:
- Depression and sudden mood changes, including anger and self-harm
- Managing anxiety and excessive fears
- Dealing with worries related to health and chronic illness
- Substance use and abuse, including tobacco and alcohol
- Problems relating to others; at home, work or school
- Issues related to trauma, abuse and domestic violence
- Grief and loss
- Behavior problems such as disobedience, defiance, impulsiveness
Vecino’s counseling professionals are bilingual (English and Spanish), licensed, experienced and easy to talk with.
Treatment options include individual, group, family and couples’ therapy.
Available at Airline Children’s Clinic and Denver Harbor Family Clinic. Outreach behavioral health services available onsite at McReynolds Middle School and Scroggins Elementary School. Coming soon to Oates Elementary School