Mental health and emotional well-being are essential to overall health. Vecino’s behavioral health services help patients when life’s challenges become overwhelming. Services are available for adults, teens, and children to overcome issues including:
- Depression and sudden mood changes, including anger and self-harm
- Managing anxiety and excessive fears
- Dealing with worries related to health and chronic illness
- Substance use and abuse, including tobacco and alcohol
- Problems relating to others; at home, work, or school
- Issues related to trauma, abuse, and domestic violence
- Grief and loss
- Behavior problems such as disobedience, defiance, impulsiveness
The licensed professionals in the counseling department are bilingual (English and Spanish).
Treatment options include individual, group, family, and couples’ therapy.